Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Garden in a Different Light Digital Art

landscaping idea
Purple Coneflower
It is 38 degrees and raining outside in my northeastern garden and thoughts of gardening are going through my mind. Inspired by some of my fellow bloggers, I thought I would put a new twist on some of my garden photographs and am trying my hand at some digital art to pass the day. I mainly used the brush stroke tool and then either softened or enhanced certain portions of each photograph. On some of the imaging I filled in with additional color and used a marbleizing effect on the corners. I have had this editing software for some time now and am still learning that there is much to explore!
Stella D Oro Daylilly
Aster
Painted Lady Butterfly on Coneflower
Coreopsis Zagreb
Cottage Garden
Dahalia
Grasses and Daylilies
Roseanne Geranium
Hydrangea Pink Elf
Star Magnolia Blossom
Peony
Ruffled Daylily

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my garden "in a different light".   This digital artwork is fun but challenging.    I will keep practicing and know I have much to learn so any comments or editing tips would be appreciated!

As Always...Happy Gardening


Author: Lee@A Guide To Northeastern Gardening, Copyright 2013. All rights reserved


landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment